Frazer-Nash brings engineering expertise to mining, mineral processing and port operations and a strong track record in rail and power infrastructure.
Giving a new perspective to the industry
With extensive experience in equipment and infrastructure projects in the energy and resources sector we work with clients across the entire life cycle of projects. From concept and pre-feasibility planning, through construction and operation to disposal of assets, we take a holistic view of safety, cost and availability.
We offer expertise in mechanical design and analysis, electrical design and analysis, supportability engineering, availability, reliability and maintainability, training needs analysis, operational readiness and safety and environmental management.
Our skills and services
- Asset integrity
- Audits of existing plant and systems
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM)
- CFD (fluid flow, ventilation, thermal effects)
- Design substantiation
- Environmental Management
- Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I)
- FEA (structural assessment)
- Feasibility and design studies
- HV / LV switchgear
- Power, loading and protection studies
- Power and distribution system (transformers, drives)
- Project management
- Purchase specifications
- Requirements and Acceptance
- Safety and Risk
- System fault and stability studies
- Tender documents
- Training Needs Analysis