Frazer-Nash is a leading systems, engineering and technology company. We help organisations deliver innovative engineering and technology solutions to make lives safe, secure, sustainable, and affordable.
With over 1000 employees, we work from a network of nine UK and four Australian locations. Our people apply their expertise to develop, enhance and protect our clients' critical assets, systems and processes.
We use our skills and talents to ensure a sustainable future for society. Our work helps deliver a safe and secure world, where natural resources are conserved, and clean energy is available to all. And we focus on actions to reduce climate change; supporting rapid and far-reaching transformations in the delivery of energy, security, industry, and transport.
At the heart of our business are set of self-defined core values. These are part of our DNA and we’re committed to upholding them – internally as part of our Frazer-Nash family; in the way we work with our customers; and when we engage with the wider world.
- At Frazer-Nash, we care about each other; always looking to collaborate and see things from the other person’s point of view
- We offer mutual support, learn from one another, and work as a team to deliver the best results
- Everyone has a voice, and we all make the time to listen
- We will work with openness and collaborate effectively – thinking about our clients and our people, and responding to their needs
- We care about the difference we make to the wider world.
We are trusted
- Effective collaboration is founded upon trust. We earn the trust of our customers and colleagues by delivering on the commitments we have made to them.
We deliver success
- We deliver value and success to our customers and to our business. We continually strive to be the best at what we do.
We want to do things that matter
- We seek out interesting and satisfying work that helps makes a difference in society
- We use our expertise to provide trusted, impartial professional advice to our clients
- By making a difference to today, we benefit the world of tomorrow – so we can all go home each day
knowing that we’ve done something that really mattered.
Frazer-Nash in Australia
In 2010, we opened our office in Adelaide to support programmes in defence, energy, resources, transport and industry. We quickly found success within these key markets and in 2012 we opened our second office in Melbourne, followed by Canberra in 2015 and Sydney in 2019. We are going from strength to strength, as we continue to invest in our local team and build strong client relationships across our key market sectors.
Our project highlights include:
- Assuring system safety and reliability – supporting the design, set-up and management of system assurance functions for the Melbourne Regional Rail Link Program, the first major new rail line for Melbourne in 80 years.
- Niche domain knowledge and engineering services – assisting government procurement through specialist technical support, including helicopter integration, to the Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) program.
- Modelling and analysis – independent design verification support to Carnegie Wave Energy for the development of an innovative wave energy device.
- Specialist safety support – providing independent expert safety support to the SEA 1000 future submarine program.