We offer our rail and metro clients expert capabilities that give them a technical and commercial edge.
Frazer-Nash has served the rail industry across Australia and the UK for over two decades. Our rail engineers are renowned for the clarity they bring to your projects and operations, delivering knowledge and techniques that cut your project risk and improve performance.
We understand railway operations, the underlying engineering, and how this affects your network performance.
With the experience and expertise to help your big projects succeed, we apply systems engineering and assurance, to enable you to achieve safety and reliability in service.
Our skills and services
Our support to the rail industry is comprehensive and includes:
- Operations concept development and innovation
- Systems engineering and architecture
- Systems assurance, hazard and risk management
- Reliability, availability, and maintainability analysis and optimisation
- Safety cases and safety critical assessments
- Specialist electrical and engineering analysis.