We support our clients to design, build, acquire and operate their maritime assets and facilities in a cost optimised and legislative compliant manner. Bringing together highly experienced, multi-disciplinary teams, our systems engineering and asset management approaches enhance and de-risk your programmes and projects on a through-life basis.
Comprehensive maritime life cycle support
Drawing on extensive experience, and using our advanced analytical skills and unique modelling techniques, we support clients across all areas of marine engineering. Our projects include work at government level, for commercial shipping companies, for small vessels and high speed craft, and for infrastructure operators. We apply our expertise across our clients' organisations, providing discrete analytical services, programme and project level systems engineering and assurance, and management consultancy.
We deliver enterprise level asset management and hold Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Endorsed Assessor status.
Our skills and services
- Naval architecture design and concept assessment
- Market studies and techno-economic assessments
- Hydrodynamic and stability assessment
- Noise, vibration and habitation
- Electrical engineering modelling and design
- Power and propulsion, including LNG and electrical
- Structural engineering and material science, including corrosion analysis
- Thermal management and HVAC analysis
- Fire and toxicity
- Ship/Air integration
- Human factors
- Safety and environmental engineering and assurance
- Supportability techniques and analysis
- Maintenance scheduling and optimisation
- Cyber and physical security
- Due diligence
- Expert witness
- Historic ship restoration