We help operators and sustainers to maximise the use and capability of essential maritime assets – maintaining a secure Australia.
Specialist capability for surface ships
Our systems engineering foundation helps our clients resolve the complex challenges of delivering surface ship capability. From surface ship equipment procurement and support, product and system development, and assurance and certification, our problem-solving mentality supports organisations within the Australian Government Department of Defence, maritime primes and second tier suppliers.
Our mathematical and analytical modelling techniques, combined with our advanced naval architecture and marine engineering capability, provide whole-of-lifecycle support for ship platforms, ship systems and subsystems.
Our skills and services
Our support in ship systems is comprehensive and includes:
- Naval architecture (ship design, assessment)
- Equipment and platform design
- Acquisition support
- Electrical system architecture modelling and design
- Aerodynamic, hydrodynamic and electrical modelling
- Supportability techniques and analysis
- Ship/aviation interfacing.