Frazer-Nash is a multinational consultancy with a legacy that traces back a century. We continue to innovate and redefine the industries we are involved in, providing strategic advice and world-leading technical excellence that deliver genuine impact on society.
We offer diverse and structured career paths for the world’s best talent so they can help us forge a secure, mobile, and sustainable society the way they want to. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and become part of the fabric that shapes where we are headed next.
We have permanent positions at various levels on offer in our Systems Engineering Practice in Sydney.
Our Systems Engineering practice focuses on defining our clients’ needs and ensuring that the solutions they seek or develop are fit for purpose, safe and environmentally compliant.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Science Degree.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of Systems Engineering in one or more phases of the life cycle.
- Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Previous Defence or Rail experience (highly regarded).
- Consultancy experience (desirable).
- Tertiary level education in Systems Engineering (highly regarded).
- Certified System Engineering Professional (CSEP) with INCOSE (desirable).
- Chartered Status with Engineers Australia (desirable).
- Australian Citizenship and/or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence security clearance.